OnPage Web Management Console
Page, Manage, Notify, Track & Audit – Securely
OnPage’s Web Management Console is a flexible and convenient way to send your priority communications. The web management console is a web-based console that allows large enterprises as well as small individuals a central dispatching location. Through the console users can manage, notify, track, and audit their priority messages.
The Web Management console can be used alongside the available methods of email, phone, and the application itself. The console is hosted in an ultra-secure, HIPAA, SAS 70 and SSAE 16 compliant private cloud with 24×7 support and monitoring. As a secure, private cloud based application, no IT involvement is required for set-up. Just use our secure login to access.
- Send secure messages in a matter of seconds!
- Auto Complete Feature when sending messages
- Individual and group paging capability
- Contact management for multiple pager accounts
- Contact Sync- Sync all contacts in the application instantly!
- Send Secured Messages through various channels- Dispatcher, Mobile, Email and More
- Audit trail with delivery and read confirmation
- HIPAA Compliant, secure and encrypted messages
- Remotely Wipe the app if lost, missing or stolen
- Ability to create escalation groups and define settings
- Reply option capabilities
- Set Retention Policies for automatic exports
- Redundancy and Secure Messaging Options
- Administer roles and permissions
- FAQ Guide
How to Add the Web Management Console
OnPage customers that want to manage the audit trail notifications can simply add the Web Management Console to their existing OnPage business subscription package. The cost to add the console varies depending on the number of users . The console is available only on yearly subscriptions, and is available to all paid OnPage Priority Messaging subscribers. To add the service or learn more about it, call our sales team at 781-916-0040 during regular EST business hours, or contact us to suggest a time that works for you. We’ll be glad to add and coordinate the activation with you.
How the Web Management Console Works
Once a customer adds the web console option to their subscription, OnPage grants access to a private, SSL secure console set up specifically for the company. This specific login can only be accessed by company authorized email accounts. Authorized accounts access the console by going to www.OnPage.com and logging in using their secure user IDs and passwords. Users can login by selecting the Enterprise Login at the top of the www.onpage.com website page.
Once inside, the web management console is intuitive and easy to use. With the ability to tailor the console to your organizations specific needs, your priority communications will be more effective and more convenient. To add the service or learn more about it, call our sales team at 781-916-0040 during regular EST business hours, or contact us to suggest a time that works for you. We’ll be glad to add and coordinate the activation with you.