OnPage For Government
“I have used OnPage for the last couple months. It has proven it’s weight in gold. In a recent case urgent emergency situation I probably would have not known for hours due to being in meetings with my phone on silent. Without going into specifics, it sure was instrumental in my quick response to the situation.”
~ Don Hovart – US Security Associates – Portage, IN and Lansing, IL
Security and reliability are some of the most sought after functionalities within a priority messaging application. It is no surprise that Government agencies have been relying on OnPage’s pager app and secure messaging application. Government agencies including the Architect of The Capitol, the US Capitol Police, The Aerospace Corporation, NYC office of The Comptroller, the US Marshals, The Library of Congress, The US Senate, The Department of Veterans Affairs and the US House of Representatives all rely on OnPage to provides secure messaging and reliable communications.
Some of our Government Customers
Key Features of OnPage for Government Agencies:
- Global Connectivity – Works where ever you have cellular or wireless (wi-fi) coverage
- Persistent alert & repeated delivery – Never lose a message
- Compliance – Secure HIPAA/HITECH service. Full audit trail and message logs & remote wipe capability
- Secure, encrypted transmission – important for health, legal, and IT compliance
- Personal Privacy – no need to provide your cell # – keeps direct contact info confidential
- Secure- Secure on-line area to manage and audit pages and accounts
- Message Forwarding-Easily forward messages to other OnPage users or groups
To see a list of our customers from other verticals click here.
Try OnPage Now
OnPage pager app is available as a free download for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, and BlackBerry. OnPage comes with a 7-day risk-free trial, after which users can take advantage of several flexible pricing plans for both personal and business use.