Apple – IOS 8 is now available
To Ensure that OnPage push notifications work properly, do the following:
- Open OnPage after the IOS 8 upgrade is complete
- You may be prompted to allow Push Notifications for OnPage. Make sure to select “Allow”.
- If you were not prompted to allow Push Notifications, then double check that Push Notifications are enabled —
- Follow these steps:
- Open the iPhone Settings
- Select Notification Center
- Scroll through the Notification Center window and select OnPage
- Verify the following settings are set to ON: Allow Notification, Sounds, Badge App Icon.
- An Alert Style should be set to Alerts or Banners.
Final Step #4
Once the settings you have just made have been confirmed
- Close the OnPage application
- Send yourself a test message from email (Your [email protected])
You should receive an audible tone along with a notification banner or alert window.
If you’ve tried the above steps and are not receiving notification of new messages, try reinstalling the OnPage application. First – uninstall OnPage, then Second – Install OnPage. Here’s how:
Steps to Uninstall OnPage:
- Press and hold your finger on the OnPage App Icon from the iPhone home screen until the App icons start to wiggle.
- Press the x located at the corner of the OnPage app icon
- A popup alert asking to confirm the delete will appear, select Delete
- Press the Home button at the bottom of the iPhone – near where the App icon is wiggling
Step to Install OnPage:
- Open the App Store application
- Select the Search button — and search for OnPage.
- Select the search result for OnPage
- In the top half of the OnPage App Store window, press the image of a cloud with a blue arrow pointing down (it’s located just below the App and Vender name).
- The download will start once the cloud image changes to a blue circle.
- Wait until the blue cycle changes to the text “open”. Now press it to open the OnPage application
- Select: “I’m already an OnPage user”
- Enter your OnPage ID and password.
- If you no longer know your password, press the “Forgot password?” option located below the Login button.
- OnPage will send you a new temporary password via email after providing your OnPage Id or email address. Don’t forget to press the Recover Password Button.
If you still have any issues please email or call support at:
Email: [email protected]
Call: (781) 916-0040