How to Reinstall OnPage
Note: Removing the application will remove any existing messages in the Inbox.
A) Steps to Uninstall OnPage:
- Press and hold your finger on the OnPage App Icon from the iPhone home screen until the App icons start to wiggle.
- Press the x located at the corner of the OnPage app icon
- A popup alert asking to confirm the delete will appear, select Delete
- Press the Home button at the bottom of the iPhone – near where the App icon is wiggling
B) Step to Install OnPage:
- Open the App Store application
- Select the Search button — and search for OnPage.
- Select the search result for OnPage
- In the top half of the OnPage App Store window, press the image of a cloud with a blue arrow pointing down (it’s located just below the App and Vender name).Wait until the blue cycle changes to the text “open”. Now press it to open the OnPage application
- The download will start once the cloud image changes to a blue circle.
- Select: “I’m already an OnPage user”
- Enter your OnPage ID and password.
- If you no longer know your password, press the “Forgot password?” option located below the Login button
- OnPage will send you a new temporary password via email after providing your OnPage Id or email address. Don’t forget to press the Recover Password Button.
If you still have any issues please email or call support at:
Email: [email protected]
Call: (781) 916-0040