How To Use OnPage
Getting Started with OnPage:
Getting started with OnPage couldn’t be easier! The first step is to download the OnPage pager application to your Smartphone.
1. Download and Install OnPage: OnPage is available on Blackberry, Apple’s iOS, and Android platforms and can be installed from each platforms provided application store.
Apple Users: Once installed verify that you allow OnPage to send you Push Notifications, if this option is denied the setting will need to be changed before messages can be delivered to your OnPage ID. See our FAQ page for more details.
2. Create your OnPage ID: Once installed, open the OnPage application and select ‘I’m new to OnPage”. The OnPage registration form will request some basic information such as your first name, last name and email address. Your email address should be valid as it will be used in the case you forget your password.
The most important part of the registration is your OnPage ID.
Selecting an OnPage ID: You’re OnPage ID will become your pager number with the OnPage service so it’s important you pick something memorable for the people that you’d like to page you.
How do you think people will be paging you most often? Will the majority of your pages come from email or will message senders like to page you from the telephone? If messages senders prefer the telephone its suggested you pick an OnPage ID between 5-10 characters as this limits the number of digits message senders will need to remember or dial when sending you a page.
3. Logging in: Once your OnPage ID has been successfully registered the OnPage app will log you in automatically and send you a welcome page! Once you receive this page message you can start receiving messages with the OnPage service. If you do not receive an alert from this message visit our FAQ page for more information.
Sending Messages with OnPage:
OnPage offers a variety of ways for you to receive messages to your Smartphone. Here are some quick instructions:
1. Dial the applicable OnPage Access Number:
US Toll-Free: 1-855-266-7243 (1-855-2-OnPage)
Global Access Numbers are available here: http://onpage.com/global-access-numbers/
2. Enter the OnPage ID of the person you’d like to page and the “#” sign.
If the OnPage ID contains letters dial the corresponding dial pad number for each letter in the ID.
3. Enter your call back number and the “#” sign
Send an email to “YourOnpageID@OnPage.com”
OnPage App: Compose a new message and in the to field enter the OnPage ID of the user you’d like to page. If you visit our FAQ we have more instructions on how to add users to your OnPage contacts.
OnPage offers a web-based dashboard to extend and organizations abilities to send messages to their OnPage users, that makes it easy to create contacts, send and track messages.
If you’re interested in our Control System and would like to know more please contact us.